"We want to enjoy the wedding day and have you handle the details and production"
So you've done most of the planning and it's a month or two before the big day! Are there still a few loose ends you need us to take care of? Do you really want to worry about all the minor details on your big day? With our wedding management services, my team and I take the lead on all logistics and become the mouthpiece for all your vendors. We even take care of all those little details you didn't think of! We'll work closely with your vendors, so all you have to worry about is saying "I Do" and "Celebrate" while we do the work!
*Please be advised, we do not offer just "day of coordination". It is included in our month of wedding management service.
- 1 lead wedding planner, 1 assistant planner
Available Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm
20 Hours Pre-production planning.
Limited text and phone calls
- Complimentary Google drive workbook
- Formal introduction to all confirmed vendors
- Develop and manage production schedule (including vendor setup and strike)
- Ceremony and reception site walkthrough
- Assist in planning ceremony flow and formation
- Coordinate logistics with venue and vendors
- Distribute and review approved event timeline and production schedule with vendors
- 8 hours on day of the wedding (additional hours can be purchased)
- Final vendor confirmations
- Oversee setup of ceremony and reception site(s)
- Create & distribute final run of show and event production schedule 2 weeks prior to wedding
- Decor set up (including programs, favors, escort cards, cake items, etc.)
- Coordinate and execute flow of ceremony and reception
- Coordinate reception formalities
- 1 in person meetings
- Day of management & strike
- Final payment and gratuities distributed to vendors
- Ensure all ceremony and reception items are packed and placed in designated location
- Provide emergency kit
- Assistant coordinator(s) included in customized proposal based on guest count and event details
- Collect all personal items to the family at the end of the evening (gifts, cake toppers and top of cake, bride’s bouquet, couple’s toasting glasses, cake serving utensils, etc.)
Add Ons - Charged per service
- Pickups & Deliveries
- Vendor recommendations
- Dress Fittings
- Additional in person meetings
- RSVP Management
- Welcome Bag Assembly & Drop offs
Please be advised: A Planner will be assigned to you based on availability. To book Björn, please request it in the form below.
*Quotes/Pricing provided after full complimentary telephone consultation only.